At the event, Tim Cook and many other Apple executives presented several new Apple products, it includes two new iPhone 14 models, four new Apple Watches, and an upgraded version of the AirPods Pro. They use the Apple Park site and special effects for the event.
Addition of iPhone 14 Plus & Drop of iPhone 14 Mini
- The iconic iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus with 60Hz Displays
- The ubiquitous iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max with Promotion Displays and Dynamic Island notch
- iPhones with built-in satellite emergency support
New Generations of Apple Watches & Watch Pro
- All New: Apple Watch Ultra
- Apple Watch Series 8
- New Apple Watch SE
The Iconic iPhone 14 And iPhone 14 Plus
The iPhone 14 Plus and the iPhone 14 are the two most recent iPhones released by Apple. Excellent battery life that lasts all day. Features that are both groundbreaking in their design and the gold standard for saving lives. And even more beautiful images taken in low light. Apple has introduced the larger, 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus as a replacement for the smaller “iPhone 13 mini.” Sorry Compact phone lovers!
The following are among the features of the iPhone 14 plus:
- 60Hz OLED display with true tone.
- There are five different colors, with a pastel blue being the most recent.
- Creating a Stable Action Mode for Filming.
- Increasing battery life.
- The front-facing camera now performs better in low light.
The iPhone 14’s starting price is $799. Coming towards the Plus version, the price is $899.
The smaller version will be sold on 16th September after preorders begin on 9th September. The Plus version won’t be accessible until October, though.
Owners of the iPhone 14 in the US and Canada can download a free service called Emergency SOS via Satellite, where it makes its debut. With the use of a service called Emergency SOS via Satellite, you can access emergency services even while you’re outside the range of your mobile phone or Wi-Fi.
Wait, is it Over? New Pro iPhones are Here
Apple CEO Tim Cook introduced the iPhone 14 Pro as the company’s top product for this year. Apple’s decision to keep iPhone 14 prices in the United States at the same level as the previous-generation iPhone 13 was one of the biggest surprises. The one step bigger model is the iPhone 14 Pro, which has a 6.33 inches screen, unlike the iPhone 14. This Friday, you can preorder them, and they’ll be delivered the following week.
The base price of the iPhone 14 Pro Max is $1,099, the same as the base price of the iPhone 13 Pro Max. The base model of the iPhone 14 will be available for $799. That was announced for the iPhone 13 a year ago.
You can preorder them this Friday, 9th September, and they’ll be delivered the following week. These phones now have more screen space because of a new design that moves the front-facing camera to a smaller notch in the display. Apple describes the opening as a “dynamic island,” which might display information like warnings and baseball game results.
There are many enhancements to the new iPhone Pro series:
- It has Apple’s most recent A16 Bionic chip, which the company allegedly created using 4nm technology.
- It is always on even when you aren’t looking at the screen eg Always on Display
- In addition, Apple added a new low-power mode to increase battery life.
- A bigger sensor enables cameras with up to 48 megapixels of resolution.
- Better performance in low light.
- Flash underwent an update.
- The available colors are new deep purple, silver, gold, and space black.
The Ceramic Shield is much more resilient than the glass on your phone. Lack of water sensitivity. One strong enough to be used in surgery is stainless steel. Both 6.1 and 6.7-inch screens.
The Apple emergency services using satellite technology are now available on the iPhone pro models
To give the long-rumored ability for the iPhone 14 series to connect to satellites for emergency services, Apple stated during its event on Wednesday that it has worked with Globalstar. Users of the new iPhone 14 pro feature can avoid dead zones by directly connecting their device’s antennas to a satellite.
According to Ashley Williams, Apple’s manager of satellite modeling and simulation. A phone’s algorithm may compress a text message so that it “takes less than 15 seconds to transfer” to a satellite, where it can then be delivered to a ground station and finally to an emergency service provider,
The emergency satellite service will be available for two years at no cost when it launches in November.
Globalstar claimed in a whitepaper that it would “allocate 85% of its present and future network capacity” to the emergency satellite service for the iPhone models.
Elon Musk’s SpaceX and AST Space Mobile, which aims to deliver satellite TV to normal phones, have announced partnerships with mobile service providers. A new phase of satellite communications investment has already given rise to numerous networks that permit specialized, purpose-built phones.
The following are among the features of the iPhone 14:
- Enhanced battery longevity
- More durable screen technology based on ceramic
- The front-facing camera now performs better in low light.
- Has an “Action Mode” for stabilizing videos
- OLED screen with precise colors
- Five different colors, one of which is a light pastel blue.
Wireless headphones; Air Pods Pro
The next generation Apple AirPods pro was also introduced at the event. They come with a new chip called H2. Sound quality is also much-improved thanks to the use of new sub-woofers and drivers. The case also received a slightly upgraded battery and MagSafe charging option.
One will cost $249. They will go on sale on 23rd September.
Increased sound quality
Apple states that including an Apple H2 chip, a considerable upgrade over the H1 featured in the previous model has increased sound quality and clarity.
Among the updated features are: A second speaker added their perspective.
- Support for MagSafe chargers.
- New touch-sensitive controls.
- The improved battery offers up to 6 hours of playback time before requiring recharging.
- Apple asserts that the noise cancellation on the most recent versions is much improved over the earlier models.
The Apple Watch Ultra
It is designed for athletes of all levels and has special swimming, hiking band designs. The Apple Watch PRO, Apple’s most recent high-end watch, has
- A larger display.
- A titanium body.
- A reinvented look.
- It is excellent for individuals who work out outside.